Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, July 8, 2016

Day 3 + 1 – (AD 1,165) – 19.7 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 19.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grand totals – 24,960.7 miles; 40,170.4 kilometers.

This is my 3rd day cycling on Mars. I am headed in the direction of Charleston and the Charleston Crater. I am about one-third of the distance there.



I also completed 34 sit-ups in the test phase to begin my sit-up challenge; the Two Hundred Situps. If you check the above title is states “Day 3 + 1”; Day 3 of cycling and Day 1 of sit-ups. I’m still trying to figure out where I fit in for the scheduling.

Soapbox -


Something to think about today. Reality, the world, our country, technology, the media.

Can we handle the speed of knowledge?



And the Ark Encounter opens in Kentucky – “Crowd gathers as Noah’s Ark Park opens in Northern Kentucky.” (Lexington Herald Leader, July 7, 2016)



And you know something I recount when I am pedaling in a virtual, imaginary world.

This is my 1,268th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 97,172 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment