Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, July 18, 2016

Day 8+4 – (AD 1,170) – 19.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Changing Schedule On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 19.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Overall total – 25,056.9 miles; 40,325.2 kilometers.

And I decided that I need to change my exercise schedule. I am now moving to a 1 day pedaling for 60 minutes and next day sit-ups. I think I will do this for 6 of the 7 days each week.



On Day 8+4 it doesn’t seem that I am moving too far along on my Trek. But from the high up vantage point, what do you expect? I have now pedaled on the surface of Mars’ a total of 155.3 miles; 249.9 kilometers. And I am still headed to the Charleston Crater.

Soapbox –


If what we are hearing and listening to from the media and from the mouths of the would-be and current politicians it would appear that there better be some way to pull ourselves out of this downward spiral that this country is headed. Intelligent thought and action seems to be gone…gone by the side of the road.

It is a wonder that the intelligent world is not doubled over and blue with laughter.


And I am just getting more and more frustrated when I listen to the inane platitudes and realize the amounts of monies that are being wasted for advertisements, camera-time, stickers, and… and… branding irons.


Andy and I received notice yesterday evening that our Wings triptych has been juried as a finalist to the Hoffman Challenge 2016. We’re excited. All-things-being-equal our Wings will be on the road from this August until September 2017.

Wings - JS AB - 2016
Check our Quilts SB for progress and updates.

This is my 1,273rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 97,632 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment