Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Day 9+5 – (AD 1,171) – 19.8 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – New Schedule On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning, and yes it is Wednesday because I thought it was Thursday; I pedaled 19.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 25,076.7 miles; 40,357.1 kilometers. I have completed 1.32% of my Trek Part V.



I seem to have progress beyond the halfway point on my way to the Charleston Crater. Total Mars miles – 175.1.

And today is the 47th anniversary of Neil Armstrong stepping on the Moon.




Soapbox –

Plagiarisms, pointing-finger-politics, and turn-back-the-dial platforms. It’s a wonder that I am beginning to see where my leanings are angling from the center of the road.



Yesterday evening I made myself busy baking: Mini-Banana and Raisin Muffins; White Chocolate Chip Coconut and Peanut Blondies; and Loaf #142 No-Knead White Bread.




House smelled like a bakery. Pleasant fragrance to fall asleep to.

This is my 1,274th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 97,775 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment