Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 24, 2017

Day 176– (AD 1,338) – 21.2 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 21.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 28,435.3 miles; 45,762.3 kilometers. I have now completed 74.4% of my Trek…and I am still going.


I have now completed 26.5% of the distance to my next goal points and destinations.

Garden Tower 2 Update – The Red Wigglers arrived via FedEx. (Guess one can send anything through the mail or parcel delivery. All Wigglers have been entered the compost tube of the GT2. Did they ever scuttle, or should I say squirm off into their new surroundings? And now I am not going senile with pet dogs and worms. Nor am I trying to relive a youth where I thought I would be a Helminthologist.

I’m more interested in getting them squiggly things to do their thing for the plants that I have included in residence in the Garden Tower 2.

And here is the completed and planted GT2.


Work continues as the layers of strips are added to our latest and newest quilt OPOY.



Soapbox –

Day 95. Five more days before #45 changes the ranking rules.

This is my 1,441st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 167,718 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment