Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Day 195 – (AD 1,357) – 21.0 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. I’m still at a 15/25 resistance and I am continuing to clock, my hopes, 5 hours a week. Grand totals now stand at 28,817.2 miles; 46,376.9 kilometers.


And on Mars, I have completed 26.8% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Soapbox –

Question - Is #45's prime intention of occupying the Oval Office to undermine and deface everything that President Obama and his predecessors did and put in place, or does he ever intend to truthfully proceed with the management of the Office in favor of all Americans?

Our OPOY, a new quilt, a wall hanging has been completed. We still must create our label.



I’m working on the write-up for Quilts SB. Stay-tuned.

And we’ve drafted the design and created our canvas for our newest piece. Right now we’re coding this one’s title as June 19.


This is my 1,460th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 177,524 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment