Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Day 198 – (AD 1,360) – 20.6 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

First thing this morning, my 6th-month check-up with my GP. Bottom line, all systems are in working order, as best as they can be expected. Bacterial infection clear-up and well under control. All-things-being-equal, take-away prognosis, keep cycling, less salty snacks, and lose about 8 pounds.

And so, I cycled 20.6 miles on my Schwinn 170 this morning. I’m keeping up with my 5-hours a week program. Totals to date – 28,878.4 miles; 46,475.4 kilometers.



While on Mars I have now completed 47.2% of the distance to my next destination and goal point. I have cycled a total of 3.976.8 miles on the Martian portion of my Trek.

Soapbox –

His nibs, #45 must be reeling and nor able to sleep any more than he does. According to 538 his approval rating has dropped again and continues onward on a downward slope. And conversely, his disapproval rating is forging upward, with another small bump up as it continues.




He can be happy that he appears to have caught up with Gerald Ford…or should I say “caught down”.

All information is from FiveThirtyEight.


Our June 19's update - We're amazed at what is happening as scraps of fabric are sewn to the strips of our canvas.



Anticipation is not necessarily patience.

This is my 1,463rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 177,718 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment