Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 23, 2017

Day 207 – (AD 1,369) – 21.6 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals 29,063.2 miles; 46,772.8 kilometers.


And on Mars, I have now completed 5.4% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.


I guess I must have been sleeping when the NASA Reconnaissance Orbiter was flying overhead. Reported in The NY Times, by Kenneth Chang, (Jun 22, 2017) “High Above Mars, a NASA Orbiter Spies the Curiosity Rover”.



Soapbox -



Morning blood sugar dropped 19 mg/dL. Headed in the right direction but still a long way to go.

Genealogy –

Here’s a long-awaited update – Part 901sd – Smith Doret Genealogy – Doret? Maybe. Maybe? Let’s Hope So! (http://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/)

This is my 1,472nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 178,336 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment