Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Day 240 – (AD 1,402) – 20.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.6 miles. Totals now 29,736.2 miles; 47,855.9 kilometers.



And I have finished 47.5% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.



Last night's supper - Venetian Rice and Smothered Cabbage. I'm glad I got off my butt and cooked.

Found the recipe at https://food52.com/recipes/27213-marcella-hazan-s-rice-and-smothered-cabbage-soup



Thoughts today –



Just wondering whether I am practicing on my piano enough or not enough as I daydream I am seeing music and following the sequences of 1/8th notes.







Still monitoring my diabetes and trying to figure out what is a good glucose meter. My doctor now has me trying Kit #3. Must have to do with the type that is covered by my medical insurance company.




Update to MTBD - Most of the quilting is done. Yes, it was done on a domestic machine. Just a little bit more and then the appliqué.




Working on genealogy can be somewhat confusing. Which GGG-Grandaunt Marie Anne (née Schwimmer) Brunhammer is which?



Check out the latest update at A Genealogy Hunt - https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/.

This is my 1,503rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 180,391 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment