Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Day 504 – (AD 1,663) – 23.8 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

No cycling today. Grandson #2’s 3-year birthday celebration.


Yeahs, and screams. 3+ year olds. Yeah, double yeah.

Yesterday morning I pedaled 23.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 35,958.3 miles; 57,869.4 kilometers.


I am now continuing to my new destination Gordii Dorsum. I am located at 60.48%.


Something to think and make sure to do something about –

Key 2018 Election Dates in Florida – 

General Election – November 6


Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/


About a month ago, I decided that I needed to find, excluding franchises, which restaurant has the best southern fried chicken in the Tampa Bay area. At that time, we tried RyRy’s Chicken and Waffles on 30th Street in Tampa. This is our target standard. 

Yesterday afternoon, Andy and I went to Mr. B’s Café at 3401 N. Nebraska Avenue in Tampa.

Please note, and I will repeat this, please note, this is simply our own opinion.


If you want to be a judge take some time a go to any of the restaurants and send us your opinion.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our “Two Hallways” will be on exhibit Today through and including September 30.

Location – Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library at 2902 W Bearss Avenue, Tampa, Florida.

Imagine Andy's and my surprise when in today's mail we received a letter from The National Quilt Museum.

Our Betwixt and Between, as a part of the Fly Me to the Moon traveling exhibit, was included and exhibited in the galleries of The National Quilt Museum, from June 15 to September 4, Paducah, Kentucky.

Read our notes about our Betwixt and Between at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/2016/01/q137-betwixt-and-between-quilt-and-wall.html

Our Cranes Quilt Update –

We have moved to the Green Set of Crane Quilts.

All fabric pieces, that is, 17 per Crane block, have been cut.



In keeping with our Red, Yellow, and Orange Sets of the Cranes Spectrum, Andy and I are starting out with 6 Green Crane Quilts. The Crane blocks will range in sizes from 3" to 6". We have picked out the 6 shades of green batik fabric that we want to use. And we've begun piecing the fabric pieces, batik for the Crane and white for the background, of our Cranes Quilt # 19.40.

We have now moved in that mind set where there is now a definite thought of anticipation for our Hope - Cranes Quilts - Project.

Yes, we are obsessed. Check out our Obsession notes at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/2018/04/origami-cranes-our-obsession.html

Follow our progress and notes at our Quilts SB Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/?ref=br_rs

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,713th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 205,687 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment