Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pre-Day 2 – The Wait – Do You Know The…?

Good Day,

Well, this is Pre-Day 2, and I am still waiting. Three boxes arrived yesterday but definitely not the one I am expecting. A Christmas gift, new batik fabric, and a set of double-A batteries, but there was no hide or hair of my expectation.


cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com
Cartoon by Dave Walker.
Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.


I supposed the Holiday Season mailings have increased, and so the system is slowing down a wee bit...

I have been doing some calculations and, at this juncture, I can come up with 3,317 miles.

Still waiting,

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment