Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Day 462 – (AD 1,621) – 24.0 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 24.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 34,963.1 miles; 56,267.8 kilometers.


I am now located at 13.92% to my new destination, Eumenides Dorsum.

As I have written, I am now consistent at cycling my Schwinn Fitness Cycle 5 days a week for 1 hour.

And I would not be able to keep up if I hadn't found a way to keep my mind preoccupied, while my legs are working out. That way is to watch a movie or a continuous TV series. 

Currently I am wading through the original Star Trek series.


I am currently watching Episode 20 of Season 1.

Something to consider -

A Neuroscientist Explains How Trump Supporters Are Easily Hoodwinked Because of This One Psychological Problem”, Alternet, Bobby Azarian, July 23, 2018

The effect is a type of cognitive bias, where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they don’t have enough knowledge to know they don’t have enough knowledge. Or, stated more harshly, they are “too dumb to know they are dumb.”

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Trying 2 types of Bread today – White Whole Wheat (sorry about the alliteration) Honey Bran with Poppy and Sesame Seeds. That’s one.


And the other Thai Fried Red Onion Sourdough Bread.


House smells gloriously like a bakery right now.

Supper last night was an attempt at Hot and Sour Soup, aka "Chinese Junk Soup"


Blood sugar this morning recorded at 101 mg/dL.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update –

Time to tackle Orange Cranes Quilt 10.40.

Sandwich completed. Quilting design drafted, and actual quilting has begun.


Andy and I are both amazed as each of our Cranes Quilts take on a life of its own.

Follow and like our progress at Quilts SB Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,682nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 200,996 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment