Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Day 453 – (AD 1,612) – 23.7 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 23.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 34,751.1 miles; 55,926.6 kilometers.


I am now located at 87.49% to my new destination and goal point on Mars.

Something new and different –

And yes, I finally figured out how SnagIt was incorrectly saving my color images as black and white. The fix; as I am saving an image there is an Options link. Somehow the Options black and white choice had been tripped. I changed it to color, and viola.

As a last resort I asked Google Search the question. I was directed to the correcting link.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Absolutely fabulous! Fregola Sarda con Scampi, Piselli, e Aspargi. Wow!


I’ll make this one again.

I got the recipe from my copy of "Autentico, Cooking Italian the Authentic Way". Excellent book. A copy of the page 200 is on Google Books.

Reading – “Here’s How Much Money You Save By Cooking At Home”, Forbes, Priceonomics, July 10, 2018.
 “But just how much money do you save by cooking at home? We decided to analyze our recipe data to find out the true cost of cooking at home from scratch, compared to delivery from a restaurant or a meal kit service.” 

Okay, I know that it has always been Lay's tagline to "Bet you can't eat just one!", but has the over consumption of chips and/or ruffles really set the Aussie mindset in a twirl? So I expect more than one is a spud's overdose?

"Australian police crack down on European potato chip drug syndicate", CNN, Bani Sapra, July 11, 2018


My early morning blood sugar went up to 121 mg/dL Must have been the late night snack of an apple.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,676th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 199,921 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment