Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Day 506 – (AD 1,665) – 23.7 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – 36,005.8 Miles on Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



Today on my 1,665th day of cycling and pedaling a Schwinn Fitness Cycle, I have reached a new goal. I have pedaled 36,005.8 miles. I began December 2012.

I still have 2,195.8 more miles to reach my complete goal.

This morning I pedaled 23.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 36,005.8 miles; 57,945.8 kilometers.


I am now continuing to my new destination Gordii Dorsum. I am located at 71.03%.

Something to think and make sure to do something about – 


Key 2018 Election Dates in Florida – 

General Election – November 6



Something to consider... and not just regarding meetings. 

From CNBC MAKE IT "Why smart people never bring smartphones into meetings" by Kevin Kruse and Travis Bradberry, Sept/ 24, 2018.

"Why do so many people—especially successful people—find smartphone use in meetings to be inappropriate? When you take out your phone it shows a:

  • Lack of respect. You consider the information on your phone to be more important than the conversation at hand, and you view people outside of the meeting to be more important than those sitting right in front of you..."

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

And I attempted for the first time, Salisbury Steak with Peppered Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Lima Beans. 


I must say, I am pleased with myself. And my taste buds and stomach were as well.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/



Our “Two Hallways” will be on exhibit Today through and including September 30.

Location – Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library at 2902 W Bearss Avenue, Tampa, Florida.

This is our quilt The Silence of Sound.



Our Cranes Quilts Update -

Progress continues in our construction of Crane blocks.

These are 6", 4", and 3" Crane blocks for our Quilt designs # s 19,40; 20.40; 21.40; and 22.40.


Remaining to complete for the Green Set of our Cranes Spectrum are 2 5" sets; Cranes Quilts # s 23.40 and 24.40.

Yes, we are obsessed. Check out our Obsession notes at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/2018/04/origami-cranes-our-obsession.html

Follow our progress and notes at our Quilts SB Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/?ref=br_rs

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,715th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 205,958 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment