Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Days 498 & 499 – (AD 1,658) – 23.1 + 23.1 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday I pedaled 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. And this morning another 23.1 miles. Totals are now 35,839.6 miles; 57,678.4 kilometers.


I am now continuing to my new destination Gordii Dorsum. I am located at 34.10%.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –



Key 2018 Election Dates in Florida –

General Election – November 6

All-things-being-equal, and not depending upon the polls, it is critical that all eligible Floridian, and American get out and vote in less than 2 months.

I was just wondering, as I am watching Fiddler on The Roof while I cycle, whether or not there is some application of the lyrics embedded in the current and deep conscious of the present resident of the Oval Office.

“Daidle deedle daidleDaidle daidle deedle daidle dumb

“If I were a wealthy manI wouldn’t have to work hard…

I’d build a big tall house with rooms by the dozenRight in the middle of town…

The most important men in town will come to fawn on meThey will ask me to advise them,Like a Solomon the Wise…

And maybe have a seat by the Eastern (Southern sic) wall…
And it won’t make one bit of differenceIf I answer right or wrongWhen you’re rich they think you really know…

If I were a rich man,Daidle deedle daidleDaidle daidle deedle daidle dumb”

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Supper last night - Baked Crab and Scallop Stuffed Sole with Fried Turnip and Red Pepper.


Dessert - Cherry Pineapple Coconut Walnut Dump Cake.


Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our “Two Hallways” will be on exhibit Today through and including September 30.

Location – Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library at 2902 W Bearss Avenue, Tampa, Florida.

Check out our Cranes journey at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Cranes in the Sky is showcased at the Florida CraftArt "At Home with Craft" Exhibition. The Exhibition will be held now through October 27 in St. Petersburg, Florida.

Our Cranes Quilts Update -

Part 3 of the quilting design is completed.



Our decision for Cranes Quilt #14.40 certainly is different. This is just one of 40 in the collection of the Cranes Spectrum in our Hope Project.

The quilting design has been applied and is in progress for Cranes Quilts #15.40.


Our Cranes journey is causing us to tap into areas of fabric art that we've never dreamt. This counts for the single Cranes quilt in a Set, in a Spectrum, in the complete Hope Project.

Check out our notes about our Cranes Obsession at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/2018/04/origami-cranes-our-obsession.html

Follow our progress and notes at our Quilts SB Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/?ref=br_rs

Check out and follow our updates at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

Well, the info and results from my FTDNA Big-Y DNA tests are in, sort of.

My new Haplogroup is R-Y29085.


After downloading my results to YFull.com, I have been delineated to Haplogroup R-Y76055. And this means? I am checking this out.

Still trying to figure how my line got to Grenada Smith.

This is my 1,708th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 204,713 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment