Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Day 531 – (AD 1,690) – 23.3 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday morning I pedaled 23.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 36,590.8 miles; 58,887.3 kilometers.


My destination is Ulysses Fossae. As I continue, I am now located at 56.83%.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –

Key 2018 Election Dates in Florida – 

General Election – November 6

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Supper was Bo Kho, a spicy Vietnamese Beef Stew.


Let me tell you that this one took about 4 hours to prep and cook. And it was worth every spoonful especially with freshly baked bread right from the oven.

Fried Chicken in Tampa Bay


A number of weeks ago, we began our Friday Fried Chicken survey to find the best Fried Chicken in the Tampa Bay area.

We began at RyRy's Chicken and Waffles. The red arrow is our starting point. Since then, we have decided to compare both franchised and not franchised restaurants.

The following is our update and our own, let me repeat, our own opinion.

Suggestions for locations in the Tampa Bay area would be appreciated.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -


Tops for 6 Cranes Quilts of the Cranes Spectrum completed.


2,550 cut pieces of 6 Cranes Quilts of the Purple Set.

Follow our progress, past and present, of our Hope - Cranes Quilts - Project at our Quilts SB Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/

Yes, we are obsessed. Check out our Obsession notes at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/2018/04/origami-cranes-our-obsession.html

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/


Part 920bk – 1847 Death of GGG-Grandfather Louis Katz

Sometimes I need a time of boredom and frustration to lay off my genealogy and the re-search. And sometimes it just takes a kick, and a few choice finds to put it back into gear, for some time.

On July 13, 2017 I posted “Part 902bk – Brunhammer Katz – Who was GG-Grandmother Marie (née Katz) Brunhammer’s Father?” on A Genealogy Hunt.

It was at this time that I discovered the 1847 death registration of Great-Great-Great-Grandfather Louis Katz. I wasn’t sure that Louis Katz was the father of Great-Great-Grandmother Marie (née Katz) Brunhammer. Today I am almost 100% certain, based on a series of documents and sources that I have been able to find and uncover...

Check out A Genealogy Hunt to read more.

This is my 1,736th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 208,726 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment