Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day 396 – (AD 826) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – No More Red Dirt On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. My grand total is now 17,207.6 miles; 27,693.0 kilometers.


I am currently in the Daintree National Park in Queensland. I am cycling south on Cape Tribulation Road and just took a ferry across the Daintree River. It is about another 65 miles to my next and 16th destination and goal point.

The new Google Maps will not allow me to enter more than 10 destinations and goal points at a time. The following maps of Australia record my journey of 396 cycling days and each of my destinations and goal points thus far around the continent…


Today, if you’re interested, St. Athanasius is the Saint of the Day. And the Catholic recipe for today is Roasted Garlic Bread.

Tradition has it that we should pray to St. Athanasius to intercede for us with the Holy Trinity to heal our divisions. And while you’re at make sure you get your souvenir medal for your local or online Catholic gift shop.

I think I’ll stick to the garlic bread.


And on the other hand remember Cinco de Mayo is just a couple of days away. For thought – Margarita Cake-N-Jello Shots.

This is my 882nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 67,590 Pageviews. Total number of Pageviews dropped during April to 2,188. Overall the most number of Pageviews are from the United States followed by Russia and then the United Kingdom.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment