Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, May 8, 2015

Day 401 – (AD 831) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Just Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I only pedaled 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 17,319.0 miles; 27,872.3 kilometers.


I am located on Bruce or the National A1 Highway. Counting down the 409 miles to my next destination and goal point. That’s 25% of what I have left of my Jim’s Trek III.

Subtropical Storm Ana – the first named storm even before the season starts. Bloody hell rude starting on May 8 23 days before the official kick off date of June 1. Subtropical Storm aka mini Hurricane Ana. Ana is “moving NW at a whopping 1 mile-per-hour”.


Not feeling like writing much today.

This is my 888th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 68,021 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment