Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Day 402 – (AD 832) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Why Am I On My Schwinn 170?

Good Day,

This morning I did not, and I repeat, I did not think I wanted to continue my Trek. I just wanted to give up.

But I still I got on my Schwinn 170 and as I pedaled, with each turn, I kept thinking and reiterating to myself that I wanted to get off. But I kept going and even though I finished 22.1 miles in 72 minutes at a resistance of 12, I dismounted thinking that it was time to get rid of my stationary fitness cycle. Those were my thoughts. Plain and simple.

I then decided to check my biorhythms. Well just look at the graphing.  All three main cycles (no pun intended) are in the negative quadrants. Emotionally I have just started to head upward again and my Physical and Intellectual lines are headed into the lower depths.


Do I believe in biorhythms? No sure…but I certainly can see that they may present a possible quick glimpse.


Anyway, according to my Google Map program I am still headed in a southerly direction. It is telling me that, virtually, I am at Lot 443 on Bruce Highway in Silkwood, in Queensland. I have 386 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

To date I have now pedaled, since I began this ridiculous journey on 2 December 2012, 17,341.1 miles; 27,907.9 kilometers.

So why am I still on my Schwinn 170? Hell if I know…but not something to harp about. I am just going to do it.


Thank you MB for helping with my wayward washing machine.


Our two Betty Whites will be on final display, the Notable Women Quilts exhibit June 5 through July 2 at QuiltWorks in Bend, Oregon.


This is my 889th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 68,086 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment