Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Days 599 & 2 – (AD 1,759) – 8.9 + 14.8 + 24.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Parts V & VI – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



Yesterday morning I pedaled 23.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. 8.9 miles now completes my original goal of 38,201.6 miles. Those totals are now 38,201.6 miles; 61,479.6 kilometers. My total goal was equal to the sum of the two circumference of Earth and Mars.

Today, I pedaled 24.1 miles on my Schwinn Fitness cycle.


I am now located at 66.48% of my current destination point goal.

Yesterday I completed Jim’s Trek V and I now begin Jim’s Trek VI. My goal is to complete my journey on Mars to move forward until I reach my original landing point. This means that a portion of Jim’s Trek VI will be completed on Mars. This morning I completed the first 14.8 miles of my Part VI.

My totals are now at 38,240.5 miles; 61,542.2 kilometers.

You will have to tune in to where I will jet to next when I complete my total journey on Mars. Jim’s Trek VI will include 11,798.4 miles. My new goal is 50,000 miles.

Based on my calculations and if I continue my cycling 6 days a week at about 20 miles each day, I forecast that I will complete my 50,000 miles on about my 69th birthday on December 20, 2020. I began December 2, 2012.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –


Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Did I ever say that, most days, I love to cook?

Last night’s supper - Grilled Jerk Tri-Tip over Salad with Honey Cornbread Raisin Muffins.


Yes, we do like Rare this side of Medium-Rare.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Hope Project will be on display through February 27 at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Nursery Road, Clearwater, Florida.


When you decided to attend, please give the Church office a call at (727) 531-7704 to make sure that the Octagon Arts Center will be open, and that the lights on the exhibit are tuned on.

Andy and I will be set up our "Two-Men" exhibit at the Charles J. Fendig Public Library at 3909 W. Neptune Street in Tampa. “Two-Men” will continue and be available for viewing during Library hours through the end of March.

Work is progressing on our newest project “CYaY”. (Just a temporary title.)

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,778th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 217,216 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment