Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Days 595 through 598 – (AD 1,757) – 23.5 + 24.0 + 23.7 + 24.0 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Only 8.9 miles left.


This morning I pedaled 24.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Over three days prior I pedaled a total of 71.2 miles. Totals are now 38,192.7 miles; 61,462.3 kilometers.

I am now located at 61.5% of my current destination point goal.

Only 8.9 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek. My original goal is 38,201.6 miles. That goal is the total number of miles of the equatorial circumferences of both the Earth and Mars.


Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

I tasted the Kuchen, top is definitely charcoal and center uncooked. Dessert definitely NOT salvageable.


Looks like oven has given up the ghost after 10 years of almost constant use, especially bread-baking.

New oven ordered, and installed.. As always I can depend upon Lowe's.

A remake of the Blueberry Kuchen. Recipe can be found online.


And yes, I use my ovens a lot. This morning I had all 3 going at once.

Pull Apart Crescent Meatball Sliders.


And for supper it was Potato and Eggplant Tortilla Español.


I got the recipe from Cristopher Kimball’s Milk Street magazine, January February 2019 issue.

And of course I had to use the new oven to make bread. This recipe is a Sourdough Bread flavored with Spicy Pepper Peach Spread.


Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Hope Project will be on display through February 27 at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Nursery Road, Clearwater, Florida.


When you decided to attend, please give the Church office a call at (727) 531-7704 to make sure that the Octagon Arts Center will be open, and that the lights on the exhibit are tuned on.

Andy and I set up our "Two-Men" exhibit at the Charles J. Fendig Public Library at 3909 W. Neptune Street in Tampa. “Two-Men” will continue and be available for viewing during Library hours through the end of March.




Work is progressing on our newest project “CYaY”. (Just a temporary title.)

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,777th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 217,084 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment