Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Days 591 through 594 – (AD 1,753) – 23.5 + 23.9 + 24.7 + 23.8 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On January 25 morning I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. On January 26 and 28 I pedaled another 23.9 plus 24.7 miles. This morning, January 29 I pedaled 23.8 miles. Totals are now 38,097.5 miles; 61,312.1 kilometers.


I am now located at 51.58% of my current destination point goal.

Only 104.1 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek. My original goal is 38,201.6 miles. That goal is the total number of miles of the equatorial circumferences of both the Earth and Mars.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –

On his/their 740th day in Office, #45 is certainly attempting and following the downward slope of approval rating as compared with Ronald Reagan. #45’s approval rating as compared to Ronald Reagan, 39.8% to 36.8%, respectively.


Per FiveThirtyEight, January 29, 2019 at 9:04 am.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Suppers, past couple of nights.

Sweet and Spicy Scallops with Long Baby Bok Choy, and my adaptation in Lobster Sauce.


Vegan Caribbean Callaloo (sort-of) Stew.



Garlic Poached Pollock with Green Beans.



Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -

Our Hope Project will be on display through February 27 at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Nursery Road, Clearwater, Florida.


When you decided to attend, please give the Church office a call at (727) 531-7704 to make sure that the Octagon Arts Center will be open, and that the lights on the exhibit are tuned on.

Andy and I will be setting up our "Two-Men" exhibit at the Charles J. Fendig Public Library at W. Neptune Street in Tampa this coming weekend.

Our "Two-Men" exhibit of our quilts, (no Cranes), will be on display February through March..

Work is progressing on our newest project “CYaY”. (Just a temporary title.)

CYaY
Jim Smith and Andy Brunhammer
currently in progress.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,777th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 216,795 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment