Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Days 574 & 575 – (AD 1,734) – 24.0 + 23.8 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Happy New Year 2019.

Happy 8th Day of Christmas.


This morning I pedaled 23.8 miles. Yesterday I pedaled 24.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 37,6540.2 miles; 60,576.1 kilometers.

This morning I reached my goal destination at Ascraeus Mons. I continued on for another 14.08 miles. As I am still waiting for the return of my desktop. Once returned I will be able to plot the continuation of my Trek on Mars..

Only 561.4 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek.




Something to think and make sure to do something about –

John LeBoutillier’s January 1, 2019 article on The Hill, “Predictions:Trump goes, unexpected candidate emerges in 2019”.


“As a new chapter in American history unfolds with the start of another year, here are some predictions for the political scene in 2019:... 
30. An unexpected candidate will seize the political center in 2020.” 
Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Astounding supper last night, my version of Chicken Chorizo Maque Choux.


I am sold, and so very easy to create.


Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -

40 Crane Quilts, our Cranes Spectrum, are stacked and ready.


Next step is to cut and fix 50 hangers.

Our Hope Project setup date is scheduled for January 10. We will be sharing an Artist Reception between 1-5pm at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Saturday, January 12 in Clearwater.


Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,766th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 214,699 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment