Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Days 586 & 587 – (AD 1,747) – 24.6 + 24.4 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday morning, I pedaled 24.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. This morning I pedaled another 24.4 miles. Totals are now 37,929.3 miles; 61,041.4 kilometers.

I am now located at 34.06% of my current destination point goal.


Only 272.3 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek. My original goal is 38,201.6 miles. That goal is the total number of miles of the equatorial circumferences of both the Earth and Mars.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –

Politics is getting more and feeble and deplorable.


Do we, as the electorate, elect them to their positions to get something done?

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/


Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -


Our Hope Project will be on display through February 27 at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Nursery Road, Clearwater, Florida.

When you decided to attend, please give the Church office a call at (727) 531-7704 to make sure that the Octagon Arts Center will be open.

We’re finally finishing our last Cranes Quilt WOW!. WOW!, which is an anagram for White-On-White was one of the first Cranes quilts that Andy and I designed and created.

The dimensions of WOW! are 64 1/2” wide by 78” long.



Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,773rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 216,255 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment