Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Day 583 & 584 – (AD 1,743) – 24.4 + 24.4 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On Friday, I pedaled 24.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. This morning I pedaled another 24.4 miles. Totals are now 37,831.7 miles; 60,884.3 kilometers.

My PC is back at home, with a new graphics board. After I reached my goal destination at Ascraeus Mons. I have computed a new goal and destination point at Echus Montes. The distance between Ascraeus Mons and Echus Montes is, according to Wolfram Alpha 960 miles.


I am now located at 27.29% of the 930-mile distance.

But you will notice that I only have 345.5 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek. This means I have made up my mind about journey. Stay-tuned for the upcoming Jim's Trek Part VI.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –

“An episode of a 1950s Western TV series has resurfaced, (which I discovered last week), because of its surprising parallels to real-life.

Trackdown, which ran for two seasons between 1957 and 1959, had an instalment called “The End of the World” that featured a rabble-rousing doomsayer named Trump who scares the townsfolk by claiming disaster is on its way. He believes he’s the only one who can save them, and his method is... to build a wall.”

This is the complete episode.



 Where's the Chick-fil-A?


Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/


Last night’s supper was a Chicken Noodle Laksa Soup. This was outstanding on the BS Scale.


Laksa Noodle Soup, Peranakan or Nyonya cuisine.

A number of steps but the outcome was amazing.



Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -


Our Hope Project will be on display through February 27 at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Nursery Road, Clearwater, Florida..

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,771st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 215,944 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment