Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Day 585 – (AD 1,744) – 24.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday morning, I pedaled 24.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 37,880.3 miles; 60,962.6 kilometers.

I am now located at 29.89% of my current destination point goal.


Only 321.3 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek. My original goal is 38,201.6 miles. That goal is the total number of miles of the equatorial circumferences of both the Earth and Mars.

The question is, since I began this Trek 6 years, 1 month and 14 days ago, do I continue the additional time into the future to set a new total goal of 50,000 miles?

Something to think and make sure to do something about –



Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Last night’s supper was a combination of two dishes from two parts of the world, Cajun Shrimp and Grits with Nanjing New Year’s Salad. Both dishes received a high passing grade.



The recipe for the Nanjing New Year’s Salad was from Fuchsia Dunlop’s Land of Fish and Rice.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -


Our Hope Project will be on display through February 27 at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Nursery Road, Clearwater, Florida..

Ken Burns - Uncovered, The Ken Burns Collection.



Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,772nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 216,138 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment