Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Day 590 – (AD 1,749) – 23.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

That's right! Only 200 miles left!



This morning I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 38,001.6 miles; 61,157.8 kilometers.

I am now located at 41.59% of my current destination point goal.


Only 200.0 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek. My original goal is 38,201.6 miles. That goal is the total number of miles of the equatorial circumferences of both the Earth and Mars.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –

Kale out.

Kale Is Out & THIS Superfood Is Now No. 1 In America” from mbgfood, by Elizabeth Gerson, Jan 22, 2019. 

“Kale is SO 2018. The previous reigning champion favored by nutritionists and green-smoothie lovers alike has fallen from the list of the top 10 superfoods, according to a survey of 1,342 registered dietitians. What food could possibly be super enough to replace this beloved leafy green? The answer lies in some serious probiotic power.” 

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Last night’s supper was my attempt at something new, Chinese Daikon Radish Pancakes.


The sauce that accompanied the Pancakes is a Black Vinegar and Habanero combination.

The Pancakes are supposedly an Asian street and comfort food. Yes, I did like my meal, and yes I would try them again.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -

Our Hope Project will be on display through February 27 at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Nursery Road, Clearwater, Florida.


When you decided to attend, please give the Church office a call at (727) 531-7704 to make sure that the Octagon Arts Center will be open.

Work is progressing on our newest project “CYaY”. (Just a temporary title.)


Here a couple of strips as we’ve constructed. Yes, this is our original design.

Follow our updates on our newest “CYaY”.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,775th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 216,506 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment