Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Day 581 – (AD 1,740) – 24.2 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I pedaled 24.2 miles this morning on my Schwinn 170.Totals are now 37,783.3 miles; 60,806.4 kilometers.

After I reached my goal destination at Ascraeus Mons. I have continued on for another 157.18 miles. As I am still waiting for the return of my desktop. My Jim’s Trek Mars file is in my desktop database. Once returned I will be able to plot the continuation of my Trek on Mars..

Only 418.3 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –




Is it my imagination or are the effective noise levels and associated verbal decibels of waiting rooms increasing?

Or is my hearing, as I age, becoming more sensitive...even though the studies recount that I be should losing the competency of my aural faculty?




The Facebook “25 limit” is deemed a hoax.

“According to Snopes, this Facebook hoax first surfaced in December but began circulating more widely in January, around the time that Facebook announced a significant change to its philosophy about what kinds of status updates should be given a priority.”

From USA Today - “Facebook limiting status updates in news feed to 25 friends? That's a hoax, pass it on” , Jessica Guynn, Feb. 6, 2018

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/


Last night’s supper - My take on Epicurious’ “Noodles with Spicy Ground Pork”. I used Rice Noodles and Gai Lan.



Que serviriez-vous, avec l'une de mes recettes préférées, de l'un des pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu?

Mon indice - C'est Noël passé.




Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -

Our Hope Project setup date is scheduled for January 10. We will be sharing an Artists’ Reception between 1-5pm at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Saturday, January 12 in Clearwater.


Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,769th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 215,326 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment