Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 4, 2019

Days 576, 577 & 578 – (AD 1,737) – 71.4 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I pedaled a total of 71.4 miles this morning and the past two days on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 37,711.6 miles; 60,691.1 kilometers.

After I reached my goal destination at Ascraeus Mons. I continued on for another 85.49 miles. As I am still waiting for the return of my desktop. My Jim’s Trek Mars file is in my desktop database. Once returned I will be able to plot the continuation of my Trek on Mars..

Only 490.0 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –

Patience and politics, are these two words that can cross the aisles?


“The first requirement of politics is not intellect or stamina but patience. Politics is a very long run game and the tortoise will usually beat the hare.”

John Major

From the article, “The lost art of patience”, The Spectator, Jamie Bartlett, 14 July 1018.

“Total convenience has its uses of course. But it’s making us bad, intemperate people, and lazy. Various studies find a surprising number don’t bother reading articles they click on or even share with others...

The death of patience also means the death of politics, since politics must be an exercise in forbearance and frustrating compromise. ‘The first requirement of politics is not intellect or stamina,’ wrote the former prime minister John Major back in the glacial days of the late 1980s, ‘but patience’...”

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Thinking about eating.


Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -


Our Hope Project setup date is scheduled for January 10. We will be sharing an Artists’ Reception between 1-5pm at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Saturday, January 12 in Clearwater.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,767th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 214,961 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment