Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Days 588 & 589 – (AD 1,748) – 24.6 + 24.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 24.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yesterday, I cycled 24.6 miles. Totals are now 37,978.1 miles; 61,119.9 kilometers.

I am now located at 39.14% of my current destination point goal.


Only 223.5miles remaining in Jim’s Trek. My original goal is 38,201.6 miles. That goal is the total number of miles of the equatorial circumferences of both the Earth and Mars.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –

Drawing ideas: No more staring at a blank canvas” CB, Tom May, January 22, 2019.

“To help you out with some drawing ideas, we spoke to a professional artists and illustrators, and asked them what they draw to relax, to practise and to stretch their creative muscles. We hope their suggestions will inspire you to forge your own drawing rituals, and reboot your creative mojo.”

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

For supper last night I repurposed the leftovers from the Massaman Vegan Stew I had made previously. I added Shrimp and Garbanzo Beans and created a Massaman Shrimp and Chickpea Chili.



I tell you that both meals were great, but I did prefer the Chili a wee bit better.

Our Tampa Bay Fried Chicken Search and Test


Buddy Freddy's in Plant City? Forget it.

This is our own opinion. We are looking for the best Fried Chicken establishment and restaurant in the Tampa Bay area.

The red arrow indicates the restaurant where we began our search and taste test.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -


Our Hope Project will be on display through February 27 at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Nursery Road, Clearwater, Florida.

When you decided to attend, please give the Church office a call at (727) 531-7704 to make sure that the Octagon Arts Center will be open.

We’re finally finishing our last Cranes Quilt WOW!. WOW!, which is an anagram for White-On-White was one of the first Cranes quilts that Andy and I designed and created.


The dimensions of WOW! are 64 1/2” wide by 78” long.

We’ve begun working on our newest project “CYaY”. (Just a temporary title.)


Our “CYaY” is a wall hanging, and I can tell you that the background will be created by what look like Flying Geese...but are not.

Follow our updates on our newest “CYaY”.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,774th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 216,471 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment