Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Day 573 – (AD 1,732) – 24.1 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Happy 6th Day of Christmas.

Today I pedaled 24.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 37,592.4 miles; 60,499.2 kilometers.

I have plotted a new path and goal destination, Ascraeus Mons. I am now located at 95.12%. I cannot show my present location because the application for Google Mars is on my Desktop, which of course, right now is at the shop getting a new graphic card.

Only 609.2 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek. From my calculations I will complete my targeted 38,201.6 miles in 28 more pedaling days.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

The experiment – Re-purpose Holiday leftovers. Leftovers are, and each will be the primary ingredient in each individual dish and meal – Smoked Sausage; Mac & Cheese; Pulled Pork; Mashed Sweet Potatoes; and Rice.

Supper #3 of the Challenge – Leftover 4Rivers Pulled Pork, re-purposed into Shepherds' Pie.



I used this recipe as a base. I also added about 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda to the 4Rivers Pulled Pork to cut down the acrid smokey flavor and after-taste.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -

40 Crane Quilts, our Cranes Spectrum, are stacked and ready.


Next step is to cut and fix 50 hangers.

Our Hope Project setup date is scheduled for January 10. We will be sharing an Artist Reception between 1-5 pm at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Saturday, January 12 in Clearwater.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,765th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 214,570 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment