Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Day 571 – (AD 1,730) – 24.6 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Happy 3rd Day of Christmas.

This morning I pedaled 24.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 37,519.34 miles; 60,381.8 kilometers.

I have plotted a new path and goal destination, Ascraeus Mons. I am now located at 88.1%.


Only 657.6 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

This week begins an experiment and a challenge to me.

The experiment – Repurpose Holiday leftovers. Leftovers are, and each will be the primary ingredient in each individual dish and meal – Smoked Sausage; Mac & Cheese; Pulled Pork; Mashed Sweet Potatoes; and Rice.

Last night repurpose supper gets just a passable grade – Leftover Asian Shrimp Rice – Rice Casserole


Biscuits are Pao de Queijo – Tapioca Cheese Biscuits.

The biscuits were the best part.

Supper #2 of the Challenge – Leftover 4Rivers Sausage and Sweet Potato Casserole. Check back tomorrow to find what happens.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -

All hanging sleeves have been attached to all 50 quilts. Hangers are still to be constructed. Labels have been printed and are now in process of being framed before being attached to each Crane Quilt.

The labels for the quilts in the Cranes Spectrum will go from # s 01.40 through 40.40. Andy and I still must determine which one is 01.40 and so on. Our idea is a progression of shades as each one of the Cranes Quilts represent 40 different shades of color in batik.

Our Hope Project setup date is scheduled for January 10. We will be sharing an Artist Reception between 1-5pm at the UUC Octagon Arts Center on Saturday, January 12 in Clearwater.

Follow our updates, progress and history at our Quilts SB Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,763rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 214,088 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment