Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Days 565 & 566 – (AD 1,725) – 23.6 + 23.7 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Checking my schedule and my recording of my days cycling I forgot to post the number for last Friday which was my 1722nd day, I pedaled 23.7 miles. I think that my brain is getting myself confused with dates and deadlines. I suppose it happens.

Yesterday morning I pedaled another 23.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. This morning I cycled 23.7 miles. Totals are now 37,423.8 miles; 60,227.9 kilometers.


I have plotted a new path and goal destination, Ascraeus Mons. I am now located at 70.68%.

Only 777.8 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –

Almost 100 years later, have we truly got any better at figuring it/them out?

Last night I watched a fair movie produced in 2012, “No God, No Master”.

Interesting at the play of some characters who could have just walked off the street in today’s political environment.

It is based on the Wall Street bombing of 1920.


And the calls keep coming in.

Today I am getting a refund for the Microsoft Security Services which have been discontinued against my PC account.

Foreign male voice: "Greetings. Whom am I talking to?""

Me: "Mr. Smith."

Foreign male voice: "We would like to refund your account for the Microsoft Security Services which have been discontinued against your PC account."

Me: "Thank you."

Foreign male voice: "Could you please provide the credit card number you used for the Microsoft Services so that we can credit your account?"

Me: "I would like you to send my refund check to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, in Washington, DC."

Foreign male voice: "We cannot send you a refund by check. We need your credit card number."

Me: "You know it is the big house on Pennsylvania Avenue that is very big and all white."

Foreign male voice: "Meester Smeeth, we cannot send out any checks, we need your credit card number to make a good refund."

Me: "I do not use credit cards."

Foreign male voice: "Meester Smeeth, we cannot send you a check for the refund. If you do not have a card card number, we cannot send you a refund."

Me: "I do not use credit cards."

Click. The Foreign male voice hung up.

2 seconds later I get another call regarding a refund for my Microsoft Security services.

Oh, and by the way, I have never ever bought and/or subscribed to Microsoft Security Services.

Click.

And I have just received the 3rd call from the same. Looks like they are trying to make the year-end numbers.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Monday night's supper - Cod and White Eggplant Curry over Coconut Basmati Rice.



Last night's supper - Panned-fried Pork Loin and Colcannon.



Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -

We decided to change our tactics in creating our Monster Crane quilt.

Instead of fabric and strip piecing we’re now using appliqué.


We're getting a wee bit antsy. It is our Hope - Cranes Quilt - Project.

Andy and I started with our initial idea about 1 year ago. We have completed more than 50 Cranes Quilts including the Cranes Spectrum.

Set up for the initial showing of is set for January 10. Our Hope Project will begin its showing at the Octagon Arts Center in Clearwater on Saturday, January 12. (More details will follow)

We've decided to change our tactics in creating and constructing our final quilt - The Monster Crane. (That's just a name we're using for now.)

Instead of fabric and strip piecing we're now using appliqué. Not sure if that technique will work., but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

We are only using 2 fabrics choices to create our Monster Crane Quilt, the image and white, of course.

And there is a ton more things to get done before January 10.

Read our initial notes at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/2018/04/origami-cranes-our-obsession.html

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,758th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 213,163 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment