Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Day 558– (AD 1,717) – 23.4 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yes, this is our house.


This morning, I pedaled 23.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 37,233.7 miles; 59,921.9 kilometers.

I have plotted a new path and goal destination, Ascraeus Mons. I am now located at 43.13%.


Only 967.9 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Got into a discussion this past week, as to whether I was using a correct recipe or not for Cacio e Pepe. Believe it or not, my hackles seemed to stay put, and I remained extremely calm.


Needless, to say I was told that “when in Rome…”.

Is that a good way to begin any type of food argument.

I quickly did an Internet search using the question “How many recipes for ‘Cacio e Pepe’ can be found?”. What can I say? “About 1,140,000 results” and/or hits.

I do not claim to be a gourmand. I do not claim to be an educated chef. I am just me, and I love to cook. Hell, Jim’s gotta eat. Punto!

And I made my dinner of Cacio e Pepe. And I wanted seconds.



The results of this week's Fried Chicken test are in. We're still looking for the best Fried Chicken in Tampa Bay.


Last night we ventured to Fred's Market Restaurant in Riverview, on US - 301. Fred's is a local area franchise, with 4 locations.


Our opinion - Fried Chicken was good. Best Mashed Potatoes and Gravy so far. And the Rutabagas, well I really want that recipe.

Restaurant was crowded, and do not expect to go there for a quiet meal. Service was very, very pleasant.

These are our opinions. The red line is our beginning location. If you have a suggestion, please let us know.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -

Our 36th Cranes Quilt has been completed. Only 4 more quilts remaining for the Cranes Spectrum, and of course, our final Monster Crane Quilt.



It is almost time to make our list of final tasks for the setup of our Hope - Cranes Quilt - Pro-ject premier and opening at the Octagon Arts Center in Clearwater.

Follow our updates, progress and history at our Quilts SB Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/

Our Hope - Cranes Quilts - Project will premiere in January in Clearwater. Stay-tuned for up-dates.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,753rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 212,290 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment