Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, May 23, 2016

Day 238 – (AD 1,143) – 24.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 24.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 24,481.8 miles; 39,399.7 kilometers.

Countdown – 21 cycling days left. 1.7% remaining to reach my final total. (I think it will be my final total.)



Google Maps, the German version, has me located at E52, 83236 Übersee, Germany.

This is a definite thought for Dale Mabry in Tampa after 30+ years of the same bloody congestion. Straddle bus transportation.



During the peak hours it still takes about 45 minutes to travel 11 miles.

Killer 'Man-Eating' Crocodiles Are Now Living In Florida, Researchers Say” – Nature World News, Monica Antonio, Mary 23, 2016.
"Alert! Deadly man-eating crocodiles from the Nile are invading the swamps of Florida, and scientists have no idea how they got there.

According to The Guardian, a team of researchers from the University of Florida have discovered species of the Nile crocodile called Crocodylus niloticus mingling with native crocodiles in Florida's Everglades National Park and swamps. The Nile crocodiles are said to be the culprit for 480 crocodile attacks and 123 deaths in Africa from 2010 and 2014."
  
And before our illustrious members of Congress of the State of Florida create an investigative committee to gather documentation and align the theories and earmark tax-payer dollars to continue a “let’s have a study to determine whether we need a study” can I make a small suggestion? Stipulate that some of this state’s politicians wade in the water…

Two loaves of bread #131 and #132 are in the make; both Sourdough, one Whole Wheat Rye, the other Whole Wheat Raisin.

This is my 1,243rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 94,477 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment