Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 5, 2018

Day 513 – (AD 1,672) – 23.8 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 36,172.5 miles; 58,214.1 kilometers.

My new destination is Ulysses Fossae. As I continue, I am now located at 4.55%.


Something to think and make sure to do something about –

Key 2018 Election Dates in Florida – 



Mail in ballots arrived today.


General Election – November 6






Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

A short time ago, I decided that I needed to find, excluding franchises, which restaurant has the best southern fried chicken in the Tampa Bay area. At that time, we tried RyRy’s Chicken and Waffles on 30th Street in Tampa. This is our target standard.

This Friday afternoon, Andy and I and MC went to Southern Fresh at 122 3rd Ave, North in Safety Harbor. This our 3rd restaurant.


Please note, and I will repeat this, please note, this is simply our own opinion.

This is only our opinion.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -

Part 1 of our quilting process, quilt outlining of every single Crane.

4 have been completed; 2 more to go. And yes, this does take some time.



Answers -

There are many images available on the Internet. It appears that many other quilters have done the same.

Originally, we downloaded one and created an equivalent paper-pieced pattern. It took us about 3 hours to create one paper-pieced block.

We then designed a fabric cutter die for ourselves in conjunction with AccuQuilt. It now takes us approximately 15-20 minutes to piece the fabric pieces and construct a Crane block. We have created 6-; 5-; 4-; and 3- inch blocks.

The purpose of our task is to create the Hope - Cranes Quilt - Project. Andy and I are not intending or expecting on making any financial gain from our Project.

If you search online for “Quilts SB Obsession” you can read about our original intent.

Follow and like our progress at our Quilts SB Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/

Yes, we are obsessed. Check out our Obsession notes at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/2018/04/origami-cranes-our-obsession.html

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,721st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 206,790 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment