Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 12, 2018

Day 518 – (AD 1,677) – 23.6 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 36,288.4 miles; 58,400.6 kilometers.

My new destination is Ulysses Fossae. As I continue, I am now located at 19.03%.


Something to think and make sure to do something about –

Key 2018 Election Dates in Florida – 

General Election – November 6

Got in to a discussion with an acquaintance who claimed that, as I mentioned that it appears that Neo-Nazis seem to be coming out of the woodwork, or from their proverbial rocks. This acquaintance, who prided themselves as being to the right of the spectrum, implied that I am to the far left as, in their words, were the Neo-Nazis.

 I had to stop, breathe, and then show them what a political continuum was.


Period.


Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/



Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilt Update -

Quilting has been completed for our Cranes Quilt # 22.40.




Answers -

Andy and Jim are creating 40 Crane Quilts for their Cranes Spectrum. Each of the 40 Crane Quilts will be unique and each will be composed of Crane blocks of either 3"; 4"; 5"; or 6".

Each of the Crane Quilts will be a part of a Color Set - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, or Purple.
Each of the Cranes on each of the 40 quilts will represent a unique shade of their Set.

The Crane blocks are each composed of 17 fabric pieces. The Cranes are constructed of batik fabric while the background of each is white.

It is Andy's and Jim's hope that at our initial showing of the Hope- Cranes Quilts - Project in Clearwater, the 40 Crane Quilts of the Spectrum will appear to be "flying" around at the top of the UUC Octagon Art Center auditorium.

There will also be additional Cranes Quilts presented at our Hope - Cranes Quilt - Project. Yes, there are over 1,200 fabric-pieced Crane blocks.

Follow and like our progress at our Quilts SB Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/

Yes, we are obsessed. Check out our Obsession notes at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/2018/04/origami-cranes-our-obsession.html

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,726th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 207,305 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment