Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 1, 2018

Days 509 & 510 – (AD 1,669) – 24.3 + 23.8 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday morning I pedaled 24.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. This morning I cycled another 23.8 miles. Totals are now 36,029.3 miles; 57,983.6 kilometers.


I am now continuing to my new destination Gordii Dorsum. I am located at 92.39%.

Yesterday and today, 6 bottles of bleach, a push broom, and plenty of water.

As the humidity has been extremely high this summer, this is the 3rd time that I have either bleached or pressure-washed the pool deck.


Later this week, the driveway, the walkway, the sidewalks, and the street gutter. 3rd time.



And you never know when the gods are smiling down on you.

Two years ago, I sent an image of my bloodied knees where I had fallen, when walking The Pack at a point in the sidewalk where the cement blocks had risen about 2 inches.


They promised that the fix job would be scheduled for October 2018.

And lo and behold, it is October 1st, 2018. And the County Services are here to fix the sidewalks.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –


Key 2018 Election Dates in Florida – General Election – November 6

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Fresh outta the oven - Olive Oil Sourdough Artisan Bread.


Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilts Update -

The top of Cranes Quilts # 23.40 is completed and composed of 3-inch Crane blocks. A 1-inch border has been attached.


All-things-being-equal # 23.40's dimensions will be approximately 25" wide and 25" long.

Answers -

The 40 Cranes Spectrum quilts will be composed of 3", 4", 5", or 6" blocks.

Each individual Crane Quilt will contain Crane blocks of the same size. For example, # 23.40 Crane blocks are each 3-inch square.

Every one of the 40 Cranes Quilts will be composed of Cranes blocks that are a unique color and created from batik fabrics.

Some of the 40 Cranes Quilts will include white-on-white Crane blocks.

Follow and like our progress of our Hope - Cranes Quilts - Project at our Quilts SB Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/

The tops of our Crane Quilts # s 24.40 and 20.40 of the Green Set are just about complete. We're trying something new, for us, with # 24.40 (top image).



# 24.40 - 6" Crane blocks; # 20.40 - 4".

Placement of the Crane blocks in each of our Crane Quilts all carry, if not obvious, a subtle "construction message".

Yes, we are obsessed. Check out our Obsession notes at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/2018/04/origami-cranes-our-obsession.html

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,718th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 206,333 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment