Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Day 517 – (AD 1,676) – 23.7 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 36,264.8 miles; 58,362.7 kilometers.

My new destination is Ulysses Fossae. As I continue, I am now located at 16.08%.


Something to think and make sure to do something about –



Key 2018 Election Dates in Florida – 

General Election – November 6


Our Orenda Coffee Machine finally arrived today.

It just took 1 year 3 months to get to our house.

3 hours to put it together.

Now we must figure out the wireless app to "perfect" a good cup of coffee.


Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Last night attempt for supper – Jamaican Pepperpot Stew.


And yes, I know that many different countries and families have their version of a "true" Pepperpot Stew.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Cranes Quilt Update -

Cranes Quilt #20.40 has been completed.

We have now begun quilting our Cranes Quilt # 22.40.



Answers -

Yes, we are creating about 50 Cranes Quilts.

Yes, there are 40 Cranes Quilts in the Cranes Spectrum.

Yes, Andy and Jim are covering all related costs of the Cranes Quilts that they design, create, and construct.

Yes, Andy and Jim are not selling any Cranes Quilt patterns.

Yes, we are not using a paper-pieced technique. All Cranes blocks are fabric pieced.

Yes, we designed the fabric die cutters for the Cranes blocks in conjunction with AccuQuilt.

Yes, Andy and Jim will continue to provide regular updates of their current progress.

Yes, the Hope - Cranes Quilt - Project is scheduled for premier showings in Clearwater and Tampa January through April 2019.

Yes, one can read about our initial thoughts and notes at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/2018/04/origami-cranes-our-obsession.html

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,725th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 207,175 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment