Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Day 524 – (AD 1,683) – 23.7 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now 36,426.8 miles; 58,623.4 kilometers.


My destination is Ulysses Fossae. As I continue, I am now located at 36.33%.

Something to think and make sure to do something about –



Key 2018 Election Dates in Florida – 


General Election – November 6





Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/


Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/


Our Cranes Quilts Update -

We have begun the Blue Set of our Cranes Spectrum. Six (6) new Cranes Quilts. 3,111 cut pieces of fabrics. Six shades of blue batik for the Cranes; white for the background and some additional Cranes.

Using our AccuQuilt fabric die cutter, it took us 2 hours and 20 minutes to cut all 3,111 pieces. The 3,111 pieces should equal 183 more Crane blocks.

The Red, Orange, Yellow, and Green Sets have been completed. Blue and Purple plus 5 remaining.

Follow and like our daily notes at our Quilts SB Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/

Yes, we are obsessed. Check out our Obsession notes at Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/2018/04/origami-cranes-our-obsession.html

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

Here we go again. And now it gets even more confusing.

Great-Great Grandmother Marie (née Katz) had a son Charles who was born in 1862 in Soultz, Haut-Rhin, Alsace, France. (I have the 1862 Birth Registration on file.)

She, that is GG-Grandmother Marie (née Katz) married Great-Great-Grandfather Jacques Brunhammer in 1867 in Thann, Haut-Rhin, Alsace, France. (I have the 1867 Marriage Registration on file.)

It is written in the 1867 Marriage Registration of GG-Grandparents Jacques and Marie (née Katz) that Charles Katz who was born in 1862 was now recognized as the son of GG-Grandparents Jacques and Marie.

Thann is approximately 12 miles from Soutlz.

I then discovered the 1859 Marriage Registration of Great-Great-Grand Uncle Frédèric Katz marriage to his new wife, Françoise (née Arnold). This marriage took place in Soultz.

In the body of the 1859 Marriage Registration, there is mention that a child, Charles Arnold was recognized now as the legal son of Great-Great-Grand Uncle Frédèric and Françoise (née Arnold) Katz.

I then found Charles Arnold’s, now Katz, 1858 Birth Registration. He was born in Soultz and there is no mention of a biological father.

Charles (née Katz) Arnold is your 1st cousin 3 times removed.

Now here is the part where it becomes confusing, unless I map out the information completely. One of Great-Great-Grandmother Marie (née Katz) Brunhammer’s brother was Great-Great-Grand Uncle Frédèric. They were both 2 of Great-Great-Great Grandparents Louis and Françoise (née Schaffhauser) Katz’s children.

I am amazed at the “coincidence” of the naming of the 2 sons; Great-Great-Grand Uncle Charles (née Katz) Arnold and 1st cousin 3 times removed Charles (née Arnold) Katz. The 2 of them were born 4 years apart, both in Soultz.

The questions now are

1. Who are the 2 Charles’ biological fathers?

2. Are the 2 Charles 1st cousins, by blood?

I told you that this becomes confusing.

This is my 1,731st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 207,977 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment