Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Days 11 to 15 (Day 1834) – 5 Days 124.1 Miles on my Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I’ve consolidated 5 days of cycling on my Schwinn 170 together for this post. I cycled 124.1 miles over the 5 days. And since December 2, 2012, I have now cycled 1,834 days. I want to say that this is now a habit.


Here is my current location.



I have cycled on my Schwinn 170 40,150.0 miles over 1,834 days. Based on my calculations I now have 9,850.0 miles remaining to reach my overall goal of 50,000 miles.

Something to think about –

I decided to clean out the master walk-in closet.

I entered to closet. Looked around.

I took a wire hanger for the wardrobe rod. I put the wire hanger in the garbage can.

I closed the closet door.

I finished cleaning the walk-in closet… for today.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

Supper last night -

Chili Shrimp, Rocket and Peas Pasta with Dark Cherry Coconut Lime Dump Cake.




Quilts SB –

We’ve finished 2 new quilts. Once delivered, I’ll be posting pictures and journalizing them on our Quilts SB.

Our TWO-MEN exhibition will continue at the Mirella Cimato Art Gallery in St. Petersburg through the end of June.



This is my 1,794th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 224,150 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment