Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 21, 2019

Days 16 - 21 (AD 1840) – 141.9 Miles on My Schwinn 170 in South Africa

Good Day,

Well I guess it was bound to happen after about 25,000 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have pedaled 40,291.9 miles on 2 Schwinn Fitness cycles.

My clues that there must be something wrong and/or broken with the electronic portion of the “gears” of my Schwinn 170 are:

1. I am no longer sweating over the 60 minutes that I pedal each session, 5-times a week.

2. There appears to be no response any longer when I try to adjust the resistance programs of my Schwinn 170.

3. There may be possible effect which may tie to the increase in my diabetes blood sugar count. Just a guess. It appears that when I was exercising and sweating my blood sugar numbers were kept under control. Again, just a guess, but a coincidental comparison.

It looks like I will need a new Fitness Cycle to complete the remaining 9,708.1 miles.

Over the last 6 pedaling days I cycled 141.9 miles. I am now on my 1,840th day of pedaling my Schwinn Fitness Cycle.



Here is a small collection of images, from Google Maps, of my stops along my Trek in South Africa.

Day 16 – Garden Route Wolf Sanctuary

Day 16 - Garden Route World Sanctuary

Day 17

Day 18

Day 19 - Suspension Bridge

Day 19

Day 20

Day 21 - Passing through Jeffries Bay

Day 21

Something to think about -

NextDoor is the current time of the open telephone party-line past.

Technologically adrift with the gossip-mongers, with a insistent and and assumed veiled incognito hankering to announce just who is more dumber than dumb.




Quilts SB Update -

We have completed the 1st Strip for our new Rainbow Freedom Quilt. We hope to have at least 8 possibly 10 in the construction of our new design.

The strip is about 70" long and each pieced block is 3/4-inch square.

Our TWO-MEN Quilt Fabric Art Exhibition continues through the June 25th at the Mirella Cimato Art Gallery at 2145 1st Ave S, St. Petersburg. Check it out.



This is my 1,795th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 224,597 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment