Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Day 8 (AD 1827) –Sunday on my Schwinn 170 - Jim’s Trek VII – Today 25.6 Miles

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 25.6 miles on my Schwinn 170 .



This morning I headed south. I was able to reach Cape Agulhas, the southernmost point in in South Africa. The Cape marks the boundary between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans.

I then retraced my path and headed what appears to be north. I am now on R319.




To date in South Africa I have pedaled a total of 192.8 miles. Overall on this planet, Mars, and Africa, my total mileage is now 39,975.1. Only 10,024.9 more miles to go.

Something to think about –

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

Tonight, we’re having a 2nd Thanksgiving at our house. The Turkey is roasting in the oven right now. The house is filled with the aroma of pavo/dinde/peru/tacchino.



This is my 1,792nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 223,478 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment