Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, May 31, 2019

Day 7 (AD 1826) – I Continue on My Jim’s Trek VII – Today 25.2 Miles

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 25.2 miles on my Schwinn 170 .





To date in South Africa I have pedaled a total of 167.0 miles. Overall on this planet, Mars, and Africa, my total mileage is now 39,949.3. Only 10,050.7 more miles to go.

Something to think about –

This morning I was blasted with a very different way to start an FB day. I received a friend request to join an Illuminati group.

First time I’ve ever received such an invitation. When I quickly scanned the page I noticed that there profile picture included a large statue of Baphomet.

Am I interested? Hell no!

Quilts SB -

Make a date and check out our TWO-MEN exhibition of 29 quilt fabric art at the Mirella Cimato Gallery in St. Petersburg. TWO-MEN continues through to the end of June 2019.



#QuiltsSB #MirellaCimatoGallery #TWOMEN

This is my 1,791st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 223,281 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment