Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, May 24, 2019

Days 51 through 63 and Days 1, 2 & 3 (AD 1823) – Mars is Gone and I Begin Jim’s Trek VII

Good Day,

Finally, I believe all the issues with my PC may have been resolved. (Knock on wood.)


On May 21st I jetted from Mars and landed somewhere in Cape Town, South Africa. So I say good bye to the uninhabited red dirt of Mars and hello to the Continent of Africa. This is the beginning of Jim’s Trek VII.

My last 13 days on Mars covered 311.7 miles. Overall at the conclusion of Jim’s Trek VI I covered 39,782.3 miles.

On my first 3 days in South Africa I have pedaled on my Schwinn Fitness cycle 66.0 miles.


I landed in Cape Town, South Africa

I'm at the corner of Scholtz Road

I'm at mile 66 on Hangklip Road

I now have 10,151.7 miles remaining to go to reach my 50,000-mile goal.

To date since December 2, 2012 I have pedaled 39,848.3 miles over a period of 1,823 days.

I am still pedaling 5 days a week for a complete hour each time.

This is my 1,787th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 222,737 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment