Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Day 6 (AD 1825) – Just Following the Road on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 25.5 miles on my Schwinn 170 .



I am still following R43, and I know that I am in south South Africa.



To date in South Africa I have pedaled a total of 141.8 miles. Overall on this planet, Mars, and Africa, my total mileage is now 39,924.1. Only 10,075.9 more miles to go.

Supper tonight -

On the menu for tonight - Low Country Boil. I'm using Shrimp, Smoked Sausage, Mixed Potatoes, and Broccoli.

This is my 1,790th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 223,097 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment