Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, May 27, 2019

Day 5 (AD 1825) – I Am Now at Blue Moon Farm in South Africa

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 25.2 miles.



I am now located on R43 at the entrance to Blue Moon Farm. And I am still in south Africa. (I think I will be in this country for some time to come.)



To date in South Africa I have pedaled a total of 116.3 miles. Overall on this planet, Mars, and Africa, my total mileage is now 39,898.6. Only 10,101.4 more miles to go.

At this rate, it looks like I will make my ultimate 50,000 miles in about 404 pedaling days, give or take.

This is my 1,789th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 222,963 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment