Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Day 4 (AD 1824) - Jim's Trek VII with Schwinn Fitness Cycle - Yup, I'm in South Africa

Good Day

This is my 4th day in South Africa.



Yesterday morning I pedaled 25.1 miles on my Schwinn 170.

I am now located on R43 at the entrance of Begula Cove.


To date, since December 2, 2012, I have pedaled 39,873.4 miles over a period of 1,824 days.

I am still pedaling 5 days a week for a complete hour each time.

I just posted information regarding my 5-time Great-Grandfather William Scott's 1726 Baptism in Duddingston, Midlothian, Scotland. Check it out at A Genealogy Hunt.



This is my 1,788th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 222,904 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58a@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment