Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Days 253 – (AD 1,415) – 20.7 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Today I accomplished a new goal I reached the 30,000-mile mark. That’s one hell of a lot of pedaling on my Schwinn Fitness cycles. To be exact 30,003.9 miles!!!

That’s 1,415 days of pedaling since December 2012.


This morning I pedaled another 20.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now at 30,003.9 miles; 48,286.7 kilometers.


Overall I still have 8,197.7 more miles to pedal to complete my overall goal. Thanks to Schwinn Fitness, Bowflex, and Nautilus for the encouragement.

I am on my way to my new destination and goal point and have completed 6.4% of that distance.

Our Quilt News –

Our latest project WOW! - Andy's and my work, Origami Cranes - (2 sizes; 5" and 6" blocks) white on white. Images were taken with and without flash.




We used our #AccuQuilt design die to cut the Cranes. We're continuing to work on the overall and quilting designs.

Please feel free to ask questions.

This is my 1,515th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 181,474 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment