Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Days 257 – (AD 1,417) – 22.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now at 30,089.6 miles; 48,424.6 kilometers.


And I have now completed 21.2% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Just received news that Susanne M. Jones’ publication “Fly Me To The Moon” is currently on display at the Library of Congress. Susanne has done one fantastic job creating, coordinating and managing the Fly Me To The Moon exhibition of quilts.


Andy and I are extremely surprised when we just found out that the page featuring one of three quilts, that are in the collection, Apollo 1, The Beginning is featured at the open page of the book at The Library of Congress.

Here’s is the image of our Apollo 1, The Beginning.

Apollo 1, The Beginning
JS AB - Jan 2016

This is my 1,519th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 182,017 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment