Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 22, 2017

Days 256 – (AD 1,418) – 22.4 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Thoughts are with those sorely affected by both storms, Irma and Maria.

This morning I decided that I had better get back on my Schwinn 170. I pedaled 22.4 miles and burned 881 calories. My grand totals now stand at 30,067.5 miles; 48,389.0 kilometers.



I have also now completed 17.3% of the 580 miles to my next destination on the Red Planet.

I’m still tracking my blood sugar count, you know diabetes and all. And yes, I am back to taking metformin in consultation with my doctors.


The blue line on the graph shows my daily A1c calculation since 1 July 2016. The red line is a moving average 90-day calculation. (Yes, it is because of this line moving in an upward direction that caused some concern.)

The combination of and the further examination of my diet, exercise, and medication has resulted in a downward swing of my daily A1c numbers. I am excited that I have been able to now touch the upward moving forecast.

Our quilt “June 19th” made its debut this past weekend at Patchwork Europe 2017 in Sainte Marie Aux Mines, France. It is one of the 38 pieces that will be on display at various locations and shows throughout the world in the upcoming year. We are tickled pink.

June 19th - JS AB - June 2017

Also, our “OPOY” (Orlando Pulse One Year) will be on display as finalists this upcoming week and weekend, September 27-30 at the MQX Quilt Festival – Midwest in Springfield, Illinois.

OPOY - JS AB - June 2017

Stay tuned for soon updates to our site Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,518th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 181,960 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment